Pool Repairs Mesa
We proudly serve Mesa and the surrounding areas!
There’s almost nothing worse than preparing to jump into your pool on a hot Arizona day, only to discover that a crucial component has broken down. As a homeowner, it can be incredibly inconvenient to have a broken pool that keeps taking a toll on your wallet. As a commercial pool owner, a broken pool component can bring your operation to a halt and put a serious dent in your company’s bottom line.
At Take 10 Pools, we know how important it is to have a working pool, and our pool repair experts will work to get your pool back up and running efficiently as soon as possible. Read below to learn more about the different repairs we can perform, and get in touch with us here to schedule an appointment.
How Can Our Pool Repair Experts Help?
Your pool has more components than meets the eye, and it’s important to ensure that each and every one of them is working properly. A broken filter, for instance, can leave your pool vulnerable to algae and other bacterial growth. You don’t want your pool to compromise anyone’s safety, so call us immediately if you notice that something isn’t working as well as it used to. We can fix and maintain all of the following elements of your pool, and more:
- Pool Motors
- Pool Timers
- Pool Heaters
- Pool Filters
- Pool Pumps
- Pool Valves
- Pool Plumbing
- Pool Tile
- Pool Skimmers
- Main Drains (Including VCGB-Compliant Covers)
- Pool Leaks
- Pool Automation
- In-Floor Pool Cleaners
- Automatic Pool Cleaners
- Pool Handrails
Some of the most common signs that your pool needs to be repaired include:
- Strange noises: Your pool’s mechanical components will always make some noise, but odd and unusual noises are a sign that something isn’t working as it should. If you hear grinding, screeching, or clunking noises, then you may need to call a pool technician to schedule an inspection.
- Cracks and breaks: Broken pool tiles, cracks in the floor, and other forms of damage can cause serious injuries. If your entire pool needs to be resurfaced, then be sure to check out our Pool Resurfacing page for more information.
- Algae: Algae is a sign that your pump and/or filter are not working properly. Do not jump in if you see algae or any kind of organic growth on the surface of your pool.
- Broken lights: Diving in on a warm night is one of the best ways to spend an evening, but you need to be able to see where you’re swimming. Moreover, a broken light can put you at risk of electrocution, so call our pool repair experts immediately if you notice that a light in your pool is broken.
Contact Mesa’s Top Rated Local® Pool Service Company
If you have a specific need that is not listed here, then give Take 10 Pools a call at (480) 938-7665 or fill out the form at the bottom of this page. We’ll come up with a comprehensive solution that meets all of your needs and stays within your budget. We look forward to working with you soon!